1. Eligibility. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in the place of your residence to register as a Member or use the LIFT Service. Membership in the LIFT Service is restricted to natural persons. Membership to the LIFT Service is void where prohibited. By using the LIFT Service, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and you agree to abide by this Agreement.
3. Individual Features and LIFT Services. When using the Website and/or the LIFT Service, you may be subject to any additional posted guidelines or rules applicable to specific services and features, which may be posted from time to time on the Website (the “Guidelines”). All such Guidelines are hereby incorporated by reference in this Agreement. To the extent that any terms of these terms & conditions conflict with any Guidelines, these terms & conditions shall prevail.
4. Modification of Terms. LIFT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Agreement at any time and for any reason without notice to you and by simply updating this page. This Agreement was last updated and is effective as of the “Updated” date indicated below. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Agreement because it is binding on you and your continued use of or access to the Website and use and/or purchase of LIFT Service after the posting of changes will be construed as your acceptance of the revised Agreement. For any material changes to this Agreement, such amended terms will automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted on the Website.
5. Membership. When you register for an account on the Website, you become a Member. Members using the LIFT Service to receive training, instruction, and guidance provided by LIFT’s registered fitness professionals (as described below), are known as “Clients”. Registering as a Client is free of charge. Once registered, Clients can use the LIFT Service to schedule instructional and training events and lessons (each a “Remote or Virtual Training Session”). Payments for each Remote or Virtual Training Session will be processed in accordance with the Client’s membership level.
6. Cancellation of Remote or Virtual Training Sessions. As a Client, you may cancel Training Sessions up to 12 hours before your Remote Training Session (the “Cancellation Period”).
- Cancellation within the Cancellation Period. If you cancel a Remote Training Session during the Cancellation Period, your account will be credited for the full amount of the cancelled Remote Training Session.
- Cancellation outside of the Cancellation Period. If you cancel a Remote Training Session outside of the Cancellation Period, you will not receive a refund or credit. At our sole discretion, we may decide to credit your account, in whole or in part, for the cost of the cancelled Remote Training Session.
- Cancellation by fitness professional. If a Remote Training Session is cancelled by your fitness professional, your account will be credited for the full amount of the cancelled Remote Training Session.
7. Your Interactions with Other Members.
- Interactions with Other users and Members. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website (“Users”) or Members. LIFT makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Users or Members and shall not be in any way liable for any conduct of any User or Member. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other Users and Members, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person a User and/or a Member. You should not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information) to other Users or Members.
- Release. You hereby release LIFT, its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents or third party partners or suppliers from any and all claims, demands, damages (actual, consequential, nominal, punitive, or otherwise), equitable relief, and any other legal, equitable, and administrative remedy, of every kind and nature, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, past, present, or future, arising out of or in any way connected with your interaction with other Users or Members.
8. Term and Termination. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the LIFT Service and/or are a Member. Client membership may be terminated at any time. LIFT may, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, terminate your membership by sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to LIFT. Subject to applicable laws, if LIFT terminates your membership in the LIFT Service because you have materially breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund. All decisions regarding the termination of accounts shall be made in the sole discretion of LIFT. LIFT is not required to provide you notice prior to terminating your membership. LIFT is not required to disclose, and may be prohibited from disclosing, a reason for the termination of your account.
9. Account Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you use to register for, purchase and/or use the LIFT Service. You agree to (a) immediately notify LIFT of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you logout from your account each time you exit your account and after each Remote Training Session. LIFT will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
10. Content on the Website.
- Proprietary Rights. LIFT, and its licensors, own and retain all proprietary rights in the Website and/or the LIFT Service. The Website and/or the LIFT Service contains content, visual interfaces, interactive features, information, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, services and other elements of the LIFT Service (the “LIFT Materials”) that are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given express written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, license, perform, display, or sell any LIFT Materials. LIFT Materials do not include User Content (as defined below) or other content submitted by Users. LIFT retains all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement. You shall not acquire any right, title or interest to the Website, the LIFT Service or LIFT Materials, except for the limited rights set forth in this Agreement.
- Reliance on Content. Advice, opinions, statements, offers, or other information or content, including without limitation User Content (as defined below), made available through the Website and/or the LIFT Service, but not directly by LIFT, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. LIFT does not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality, legality, safety, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Website and/or the LIFT Service, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party that appears on the Website and/or the LIFT Service. Under no circumstances will LIFT or its affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted on the Website and/or the LIFT Service or transmitted to or by any Users or Members.
- Health Information. The information provided through the Website and/or the LIFT Service may contain general health information. THIS WEBSITE AND/OR LIFT SERVICE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL AND MUST NOT BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT OR CARE. All specific medical questions you may have about your specific medical condition, treatment, care, or diagnosis must be presented to your health care professional. YOU SHOULD NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE BECAUSE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR RELATED TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE LIFT SERVICE.
11. Content Posted by You on the Website and/or the LIFT Service.
- Accurate Content. You are solely responsible for the User Content (as defined below) that you publish or display (a “post”) on the Website and/or the LIFT Service, or transmit to other Users and/or Members.
- Moderating Content. You understand and agree that LIFT may, but has no obligation to, moderate, review and delete any content, comments, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, “User Content”), in each case in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of LIFT, violates this Agreement, might be offensive or illegal, or that might violate the rights or safety of other Users or Members.
- License to User Content. By posting User Content to any public area of the Website and/or the LIFT Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to LIFT, its affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, adapt, modify and distribute such information and User Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You agree to irrevocably waive (and cause to be waived) any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User Content. You also hereby grant to each User and Member of the Website and/or the LIFT Service a non-exclusive license to access your User Content, in each case as permitted by the functionality of the Website and/or the LIFT Service and this Agreement. The above license granted by you shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- Representations and Warranties. In connection with the User Content, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (i) you own, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to post the User Content to the Website and/or the LIFT Service, to authorize LIFT to use the User Content in the manner contemplated by LIFT and this Agreement, and to grant the rights and licenses set forth above, (ii) the public posting and use of your User Content by LIFT and other Users and Members will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party or violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Prohibited User Content. The following is a partial list of the kind of User Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website and/or the LIFT Service. LIFT reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action, in its sole discretion, against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Website and/or the LIFT Service and terminating the membership of such violators. It includes, but is not limited to, User Content that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, racially offensive, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users or Members; or
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- Member Profile. All information you include in your member profile, including without limitation the information in your billing account, must be accurate, current and complete. If information provided to LIFT, subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify LIFT of such change.
- Prohibited Activities. LIFT reserves the right to investigate and terminate your membership if you have misused the Website and/or the LIFT Service, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Website and/or the LIFT Service:
- You will not use the Website or the LIFT Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity;
- You will not “stalk” or otherwise harass any person;
- You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by LIFT without our specific prior written consent;
- You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website and/or the LIFT Service or its contents;
- You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights;
- You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Website and/or the LIFT Service;
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the Website and/or the LIFT Service or the servers or networks connected to the Website and/or the LIFT Service;
- You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Website and/or the LIFT Service;
- You will not “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Website and/or the LIFT Service or the Website and/or the LIFT Service, without LIFT’s prior written authorization. You also shall not use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to LIFT, the Website or the LIFT Service in order to direct any person to any other web site for any purpose;
- You will not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Website or the LIFT Service or any software used on or for the Website or the LIFT Service or cause others to do so.
12. Modifications to the Website and/or the LIFT Service. LIFT reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website and/or the LIFT Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that LIFT shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website and/or the LIFT Service.
13. Blocking of IP Addresses. In order to protect the integrity of the Website and/or the LIFT Service, LIFT reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Users or Members from certain IP addresses from accessing the Website and/or the LIFT Service.
14. Copyright Policy.
- Infringement Notice. It is LIFT’s policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and you believe that any content hosted on the Website and/or the LIFT Service infringes your copyrights, please contact us at the address provided below.
- Repeat Infringer. Please note that LIFT will promptly terminate without notice any User’s or Member’s access to the Website and the LIFT Service if that User or Member is determined by LIFT to be a “repeat infringer.” A “repeat infringer” is a User or Member who has been notified by LIFT of infringing activity violations more than twice and/or who has had their User Content or any other User-submitted content removed from the Website and/or the LIFT Service more than twice.
- Results Not Guaranteed. LIFT DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY RESULTS FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE LIFT SERVICE. LIFT DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY FITNESS OR NUTRITION PROGRAM OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE LIFT SERVICE. ANY STATEMENTS, GUARANTEES, OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT MAY BE PROVIDED TO YOU BY FITNESS PROFESSIONALS OR OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE LIFT SERVICE ARE SOLELY ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE FITNESS PROFESSIONAL OR USER. LIFT IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY STATEMENTS OR GUARANTEES MADE BY FITNESS PROFESSIONALS OR OTHER USERS.
- No Warranties; “As Is,” “As Available,” and “With All Faults”.TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, LIFT, AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE LIFT SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT ANY ADVICE THAT MAY BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE LIFT SERVICE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND WILL NOT CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE LIFT SERVICE, USER CONTENT AND ANY THIRD-PARTY MEDIA, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, SERVICES OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE LIFT SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- Operation and Content. LIFT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE CONTENT POSTED ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE LIFT SERVICE, WHETHER CAUSED BY USERS, MEMBERS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE LIFT SERVICE. LIFT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, USER OR MEMBER COMMUNICATIONS. LIFT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS OR PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, FAILURE OF EMAIL OR PLAYERS ON ACCOUNT OF TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR AT ANY WEBSITE OR COMBINATION THEREOF, INCLUDING INJURY OR DAMAGE TO USERS AND/OR MEMBERS OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON’S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING OR DOWNLOADING MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE LIFT SERVICE.
- User and Member Conduct. LIFT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OR MEMBER. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL LIFT OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, ADVERTISERS, PROMOTERS OR DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM ANYONE’S USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE LIFT SERVICE, ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE LIFT SERVICE OR TRANSMITTED TO USERS OR MEMBERS, OR ANY INTERACTIONS BETWEEN USERS OR MEMBERS, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. LIFT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM ANY EVENTS OR ACTIONS OCCURING AT VENUES OR ANY INTERACTION BETWEEN A USER OR MEMBER AND ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION EMPLOYEES OF A VENUE OR OTHER PATRONS OF A VENUE.
16. Links and Third Party LIFT Services. The Website and/or the LIFT Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links or functionality in the Website and/or the LIFT Service to other websites or third party resources (“Third Party LIFT Services”). Because LIFT has no control over Third Party LIFT Services, you acknowledge and agree that LIFT is not responsible for the availability of the Third Party LIFT Services, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from the Third Party LIFT Services. You further acknowledge and agree that LIFT shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such content, goods or services available on or through Third Party LIFT Services. ACCESS AND USE OF THIRD PARTY SERVICES, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, MATERIAL, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON THIRD PARTY SERVICES OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIRD PARTY SERVICES, IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. When you leave the Website, these Terms and Conditions no longer govern. You should review applicable terms and conditions and policies, including the privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third Party LIFT Services.
17. Release of Liability for Injury or Death; Limitation on Liability; Damages.
- Release of Liability for Injury or Death. YOUR PARTICIPATION IN REMOTE TRAINING SESSIONS OR OTHER PROGRAMS THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND/OR IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Exercise programs of any kind represent an inherent danger to participants. LIFT IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH THAT RESULTS FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE LIFT SERVICE INCLUDING PARTICIPATION IN REMOTE TRAINING SESSIONS. YOU RELEASE LIFT FROM ALL LIABILITY FOR INJURY OR DEATH THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN A REMOTE TRAINING SESSION OR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE LIFT SERVICE. Members should consult a physician before beginning use of the LIFT Service or any exercise program or training session. Not all exercise programs or training sessions are appropriate for all Members. PLEASE CHECK ALL EQUIPMENT AND THE AREA IN WHICH YOU ARE USING THE LIFT SERVICE FOR ANY DANGEROUS CONDITIONS. IN CASES WHERE APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE ABOVE RELEASE OF LIABILITY, LIFT’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS.
- Limitation of Liability.Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event, and under no legal theory, including without limitation negligence, will LIFT or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents or third party partners or suppliers be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including without limitation lost profits, data or use or cost of cover, even if LIFT has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In cases where applicable law does not allow the above limitation of liability, LIFT’s liability will be limited to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
- Limitation of Damages. In no event shall LIFT or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents, or third party partners, licensors or suppliers’ total liability to you for any cause whatsoever (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or otherwise), and regardless of the form of the action, exceed the greater of: (i) one hundred Canadian dollars (CAN$ 100) or (ii) the amount paid by you to LIFT for the LIFT Service in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability.
18. Indemnity by You You agree to indemnify and hold LIFT, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, damages, obligations, or demand, including attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your use of the Website and/or the LIFT Service, (ii) your violation or breach of this Agreement, (iii) your User Content, or (iv) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above. LIFT reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of LIFT. LIFT will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
- Notice. LIFT may provide you with notices, by email or postings on the Website. Notice will be deemed given 24 hours after the email is sent, unless LIFT is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you notice through a mechanism made available through the Website, such as through the use of a pop-up on the Website.
- No Third Party Beneficiaries. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
- Jurisdiction and Choice of Law. This Website and the LIFT Service are controlled and operated by us and this Agreement, this Website, the LIFT Service and any use of the Website or the LIFT Service shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec and the laws of Canada applicable therein without reference to principles of conflict of laws. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts in the district of Montreal, Province of Quebec and irrevocably agree that all disputes shall be heard in such courts. You agree that a final judgment in any such action or proceeding shall be conclusive and may be enforced in other jurisdictions by suit on the judgment or in any other manner provided by law.
- Waiver. A provision of this Agreement may be waived only by a written instrument executed by the party entitled to the benefit of such provision. The failure of LIFT to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Survival. Sections 4, 7(b), 8, 9, 11(c), 12, 14 and 16 will survive any termination of this Agreement. Subject to the foregoing, all terms that by their nature may survive termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination.
- Entire Agreement. This is the entire agreement between you and LIFT relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes all previous communications, representations, understandings and agreements, either oral or written, between the parties with respect to said subject matter. The Agreement shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties, or by a change to the Agreement made by LIFT as set forth in Section 4 above.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Assignment. The Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by LIFT without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of this Agreement shall be void.
- Headings. The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of this Agreement, and shall not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
- Claims. YOU AND LIFT AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE LIFT SERVICE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
20. Disclosure. The Website and the LIFT Service are offered by LIFT Digital Inc., located at: 147 St-Paul West, suite 105, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H2Y 1Z5. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated on March 20, 2021